Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wooot!

QR down, 2 more papers to go!

The paper today was aiight, hopefully hardwork pays off!

-----------

Went shopping with my baby, mom and sister after dinner at Robinsons, Centrepoint. Each of us bought a pair of Birkenstocks! My very first pair of it! Haha.. Siao kia.

Anyways I overheard the conversation between my mom and my baby. Seems to me like mom's scrapped the idea of getting me a WRX ever since this morning's tragic news of the young driver who was driving a WRX, crashed, and died. So.... it's gonna be an RX-8! Confirmed. Once my lovely beloved Getz turns 1 year old, it's gonna be sold off. Unfortunate. I really really got accustomed to my lovely Getz ya know... I've got feelings for it too ya know.. *Tears* But anyways, rotary! Yay!

Yea yea... Still long way till March 2007 aye? Hehe... my heart is sooo itchy right now. So this is the final reckoning! No more mods to my beloved Getz! Save for the last one, which is the sunshade due for installation next Tuesday night.

Time to save up for the REAL mods on a REAL car. Heh.. *Top Secret* Modifications.

Anyways enough about cars. Time to head back down to bed... Am really sleepy ya know...

Night peeps. Have a pleasant night ahead. Sleep tight. Don't let them bed bugs bite ;)

Ji

P.s. Baby I miss you, and I didn't tell you something before you left the car when I sent you back. So here's it; I LOVE YOU!